Monday 18 April 2011

Monday~~ @@

WOW, Today i Late waked up late..--
Wanna Let My friend wait, so sorry DANNY!! Let u wait 15Minute..@@

Today At CF Class, So sleepy.. I dy half die on the class.. wan die wan die liao.. sad man.. look at my lecturer.. Just like got illusion.. i saw 2 lecturer(After CF i very spirit liao)..@@

Maybe too tired le.. after tat i fall in Slept le~
After That Is F.O.P class, haha, Is a programming class.. today the lecturer Give me Pop Quiz.. OMG.. duno What it said also.. GG.. Simply Write, better than din write anything, hope GOT correct~hahak~

After this, Me, Danny and our new friend, all decided go CC play--.. Let My Friend SAPU 99.. i got no comment for the 2 match... SIENX!

Then 3Pm Go CM Class.. lucky this i know wat she said~ hahak~ HAPPY, But wan to Summary.. dengsS~

And ahh.. My Darl.. When u Recover ah.. U Sick i very Sam Tong d ah.. Coz i not With You..TT
My Darl...TT
Wish You Fai Fai Recover !!
Love You My Darl~

No comments:

Post a Comment