Thursday 19 May 2011

Today Is Thursday !

Haha, as usual lor, morning go to class at KDU... Today CM( Computing Math) quite good, coz it make me do back Form 4 Add Math.. Chapter 2.. Erm... Quite easy lar, not bad not bad ~~ =D

AS Usual again, lunch is chicken rice again, then snooker.. haihh.. Always makan chicken rice, mayb future i will become chicken and let ppl eat ~~ hahak ~ =D

But! Today CF(Computing Fundamentals) class! My friend, Eric, keep on laugh on my fb profile picture.. dengss.. He laugh nevermind, he also make all of my friend laugh and me too -- ... Cause the face when he laughing is Funny ! haha! i got record, jux on my profile video~ Hope u guys enjoy watching~~ =D

Haha, laugh lar, laugh more a bit ~~ xD

After class, feel so boring.. Nothing to do.. Then i go to my dad's company, see got any new car traded in or which car suit me with my friend, Danny. At there for 15minutes, my dad called me bring car back from Old Klang Road( if i not taken wrong). Haha, i was soooooooooooooooooo Happy when he called me go take cars! Because i like to drive.. for now lar, nex time i not sure, cause a lot people say after drive for long time dy, then will feel bored! I hope i wont feel bored lur, cause i will wan to bring my lovely darling go gai gai~~<3

It taken 30minutes to reach our destination, i though i can drive any Speedy car but... I just only saw... PERADUO KEMBARA... so sad~~ TT

And is manual soimemore.. Haha, when driving manual, i so gan chiong! But is okayy for me~~

On the road, i had miss fire 8 time.. but luckily din bang others cars.. if not want to pay to the car onwer.. Too pro~~ ^O^

After drive kembara, i also ask my dad buy a manual car for me ! YAY! I love manual cars! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment