Saturday 7 May 2011

~Yesterday~ 7May2011

Actually also nothing to say =D


Afternoon i wake up, still quite tired but cannot fall in slp again..--

Coz yesterday Night Skyped with My Darling~ HoHo! 

After wake up, also nothing to do, then go watch "shui hu Zuan" with my Mummy... Watch until 3pm, thn My friend Wenyi call me have lunch with her, but i 4pm only out..

First i go fetch My Other's Friend(cai Ying), then i v go find wenyi.. Haha, wenyi ah wenyi, u said yourself look like an aunty, but i dun think so, coz i also always wear like that~ =D

V had our lunch...no.. should be Tea Time, Cause dy 4pm--

So v go Mcd to had our Tea as well.. Yes! I get a purple colour CUP from MCD, i want to collect all the cup! Because it is nice!

After had tea with them, i also went back to home... so bored at home, because my desktop spoiled, damn sad, only can use lappy! But lappy cannot play game, my lappy only for work and not for games. So i went to Wei Beng house and play, i bring a long my hard disk go to wei beng house, coz i scare his desktop dun have games.. Manatau, his  desktop got games, but jux can play garena and games inside my hard disk cannot play.. WHAT THE HELL!!! No choice, then i played dota--

Around 7.35pm, my brother call me back home, because having dinner with my whole relative at 8pm..I think Process while having dinner no need to write but my brother SHenChiak, haha, keep on make me laugh, reli deng mm shun him! =D

V finshed our dinner at 10pm and v went to my uncle house to Cheat chat.. while on the way to uncle's house, my friend wei beng sms me.. Asking me company had dinner together.. although i very full, but i also company her ate! but i din eat--

Before hang out with wei beng, my aunt let me drive her old Mini Coopers! haha, damn ffun weih! Although is only 4 Gears but is fast!  I LIKE IT!

SO at last i wan to wish to my mummy! HAPPY MUMMY DAYs! i ALWAYs LOVE You

No comments:

Post a Comment