Saturday 4 June 2011

Nothing to do~ =D

Whaaa! Today SO BORING! Don't what to do.. haihhss...

Today 8.33am i had wake up.. I though my Laopo got online, who know, No Online! That time i was thinking, "izzit her had went to work..mayb lur.." Then i went back to my bed, lie for 5minute then sleep back le~~(zZz)


I duno what is the time but i think is around 11am something, got something wake me up.. And i dream my Laopo

In the dream, i open my eye, i saw a girl sitting beside my bed. At first i though is my mama, but her body size is small..short hair and the voice are sound like...TianYi!! 

In the real world, i open my pair of eye after dream my Darling! At that time, i still blur.. then i look to my right, i saw my lappy, then i know i wan to do what le~

I switch on my lappy, after switch on, i click google chrome, then i type facebook.. and see whether my Darling got online ornot! OH MY GOD!! Darling online! my 1st respond was so Damn Happy! And she also very happy ~~ <3

But she was using the old computer at her mummy's factory.. and keep on dc.. T^T
Nevermind, can chat with TianYi, i already very happy! <3

Wong TianYi = Flower In My Heart
~HoHo~

After chat for 30min, she need to went to work..T^T
Bo choice lur, because her mama Big all de(read in chinese).


After she had off,i also start playing my Cute Game! >> Maplestory

~heehee~
Don't Think I'm Childish =D


While playing maple.. I keep on missing and thinking izzit my darling tired.. 
Do her got drink a lot a lot water? 
Do her got Eat baobao?
Do her din kapzai!? 

@@ ~Worry~ @@

Today, my parents went to Johor! Is time to party in the night! Wakakkaa! <3
2.30pm, the Tm poeple come my house help me install the unifi things.. their had taken1 hour to finish and teach me how to use the tv.. ( like i duno only)

And now, 6.59pm, i'm writing my blog, later i go da bao dinner for my sister.. my brother still not yet back home, so i think he will eat himself ba..

And last.. Darling, after back home.. call me arh~ <3
I had missed ur voice half day..
And now.. i'm still missing you.. TvT
After back home remember bath ar, if not i help you bath~ =)

LOVE
YOU
WONG TIAN YI

PANG SHEN XIANG, SHANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment